Monday, April 25, 2005

Spent for collection

I bought 4 knitting related books and magazine over the last weekend. As the conclusion, my main spending on last week was on knitting books, magazine and yarns. I hardly bought so many knitting books and magazine within days or week.
Besides that, I also bought a non-knitting related book, "Foods That Fight Pain". Our age is increase "quietly" from day to day, at the same time, our "engine" is getting older and older, therefore, in order to ensure our "engine" stay fit and healthy, it is our job to take a good care of our health and diet behaviour.


New books and magazine

4 Comments:

Blogger yuvee said...

Well, I'm sooo... jealous that you can get all those fantastic books in KL. Wonder when Kinokuniya will decide to visit Penang..hmm..

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, i got the same knitting book - the left one which focus mainly on knitting of collar and sleeves.

Glad to know that there is someone else reading Chinese knitting books like me. :)

7:38 AM  
Blogger Jayden's Mom said...

Me too bought 4 knitting books in 3 days and I've got one in chinese also :)

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wanting to get the Debbie Bliss book and I'm interested in the Chinese book. So far, I've only used English books. Where are the Chinese books written? Are they originals or translations? Hmmm...I really should get out of the house more often.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home