Thursday, May 05, 2005

It is done !!!

After a long low productive period, at last, I got my first FO in 2005. The result is not too bad, but just wonder how come the armholes are short of 1cm than the expected length??? Did I read the measurement tape wrongly??? Anyway, it still can fit me in ... Since the design for the front and back are identical, so, I can take either side as front when I wear it :)
What next? Most properly it would be a baby dress ...
Design: Sleeveless vest
Yarn: 6 balls of Majolica (100% cotton)
Date of completion: 04/05/2005

Sleeveless vest (front & back)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you have new FO ! Well done ! Looking forward to see your next project soon !

1:38 PM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Hi! I came across your site from Sally's blog. How nice you have a completed your vest. It looks very cheerful and the armholes looks perfect. For some reason on my FO's it always come out to be tight...and noticeable.

1:57 PM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

Nice vest, I have always wanted to try and knit something like this with a funnel neck. Oh, as for tape measures, I once bought one that had wrong calibrations, so it gave me wrong measurements. I finally discovered it when I compared it with one of my kid's rulers.

11:16 AM  
Blogger yuvee said...

Nice vest, I really like the neck, though I didn't notice it at first. How silly of me thinking that you posted 2 pictures of the back ;)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home