Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What's up?

Almost one week since my last posting, and also, it is about 1 week since I completed my vest project. Now, I am working on a new project, a baby dress in purple and pink. By now, only 50% of the back is completed.
Last night, I couldn't make much progress for the little dress. There is a cut on my finger, I didn't realise it until I picked up the knitting needles. When I knit, the yarn keep flitting on the cut area, eventually force me to put a paster to cover it; but with the paster on, it make the knitting process so inconvenient ... leaving me with no option, and put down the pair of needles :( ... Hopefully I can resume the knitting on tonight.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Hope your finger cut is better now. I had the same experience before, it is hard to knit with a Bandaid! If it really bothers you try to put a small one. Hard to skip knitting, isn't it?

8:25 AM  
Blogger opportunityknits said...

Hope your finger is all better by now.

8:58 AM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

Hey Michelle, you coming to the Knit Meet this saturday? Did you get the email?

3:50 PM  
Blogger Doreen said...

Hi Michelle,

Which part of KL are u in btw.

Happy Knitting.

3:54 PM  
Blogger The MacKay Way said...

Michelle -- Was lovely to meet you - even if only for a minute, in HK! Perhaps next time you can join us for some KIP!! Would be nice! Cheers!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home