Saturday, May 21, 2005

WIP - Baby dress

After an unscheduled Hong Kong trip, and now I am back for knitting :) ... This is the first look of the baby dress in pink and purple. There are some little love along the bottom edge of the dress, but this image couldn't show it clearly. Will move on to the front of this little dress on tomorrow, and hopefully I can complete this project in another 1-2 weeks time. Can't wait to start a new project with my lovely yarn from Hong Kong ;)

Baby dress (back)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colour match well ! I love purple plus pink !

8:39 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

The baby dress is lovely! I am sure you'll be finishing soon. There are so many nice yarn waiting in line... :)

8:49 AM  
Blogger Jayden's Mom said...

Nice colour combination :)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home