Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Day

I am back! So sorry for being MIA for such a long period :)
July 04, it is US Independence Day, and, it is my birthday too. Early in the morning, I got a surprise from my friend. She gifted me a birthday cake, a birthday cake baked by her. What a warm birthday present from her. The outlook and taste of the cake were equally nice, furthermore, it was topped with my favourite peach and strawberry. SSK, thanks for the cake.
What do you think? Is it looked like a cake from the bakery shop or homemade? What I can tell is, she did a good job.

4 Comments:

Blogger Doreen said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you.

The cake looks really yummy. It really look like fresh from the bakery.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Laura.Y said...

Happy belated Birthday to you too Michelle!...:) That cake just tops it. Hope you had a great time.

10:48 AM  
Blogger yuvee said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Michelle!!
That cake looks really yummy!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your friend is so sweet.

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home